MLH is a highly versatile, efficient yet affordable laboratory mixer. University researchers and R&D staff of test laboratories from virtually all industries both can enjoy the vast possibilities of testing process feasibility.
Very quick mixing results
Excellent reproducibility of batches
All parts easily accessible and replaceable
DescriptionThe MLH Laboratory Batch Mixer consists of stand-alone drive unit with incorporated frequency inverter, an easily replaceable horizontal mixing shaft supported at the drive end only, and an easily replaceable, revolving mixing vessel complete with inlet/outlet, as well as an inspection door ensuring free access to all internal parts. Equipped with a variety of mixing tools, the machine produces high quality mixtures which are reproducible over time.
MLH Laboratory Batch Mixers operate on the principle of a mechanically generated fluid bed. Consequently, laboratory results can be transferred to production units. This ensures product and process development required by today’s industry. Quick change of drum size combined with a rich basic equipment package ensures use for a variety of applications. In some cases, to obtain the desired mixing effect, a separately driven high-speed chopper can be installed.
MLH is a Laboratory Batch Mixer suitable for applications in the pharmaceutical, food, chemical, biochemical, and powder metallurgy industries.
The MLH is available in three sizes: 6, 12 and 30 litres.
- Capacity: 1 ~ 23 litres per batch
- Possibility of adding liquids
- Available in 304L / 316L stainless steel
- Motor controlled by frequency inverter (possibility of setting shaft speed from 70 to 270 rpm)
- Highest quality mix in shortest mixing time
- No product deterioration or damage
- All internal parts of the mixing vessel easily accessible
- Easily replaceable horizontal mixing shaft
- Wide range of mixing tools (ploughshare, toothed ploughshare, blade-type, toothed blade, ribbon), available with anti-wear coating on request
- Maximum operating comfort
- Quick release mixing vessel (MLH 6 and 12 only)
- Equipment for liquid injection
- Special surface treatment (mirror polishing mirror, Teflon liner)
- Heating/cooling jacketed mixing chamber