The MLH is a highly efficient, extremely versatile laboratory mixer. In research institutes as well as
in the test facilities of various industries, the MLH mixer offers extensive possibilities for testing
process feasibility. In addition, it is ideally suited for small scale production.
Very quick mixing results
Excellent reproducibility of batches
All parts easily accessible and replaceable
DescriptionThe MLH Laboratory Batch Mixer consists of a free-standing drive unit with integrated frequency converter, an easily exchangeable horizontal mixing shaft mounted on the drive end and a replaceable mixing chamber with an inlet and an outlet spout. Equipped with a variety of mixing tools, the machine produces high quality mixtures which are reproducible over time.
The MLH laboratory mixer operates according to the principle of a mechanically generated fluid
bed process. Consequently, laboratory results can be transferred to production units. This ensures product and process development required by today’s industry. Quick change of drum size combined with a rich basic equipment package ensures use for a variety of applications. In some cases, to obtain the desired mixing effect, a separately driven high-speed chopper can be installed.
MLH is a Laboratory Batch Mixer suitable for applications in the pharmaceutical, food, chemical, biochemical, and powder metallurgy industries.
The MLH is available in four sizes: 6, 12, 30 and 50 litres.
- Capacity: 1 ~ 40 litres per batch
- Possibility of adding liquids
- Available in 304L / 316L stainless steel
- Motor controlled by frequency inverter (possibility of setting shaft speed from 70 to 270 rpm)
- Highest quality mix in shortest mixing time
- No product deterioration or damage
- All internal parts of the mixing vessel easily accessible
- Easily replaceable horizontal mixing shaft
- Wide range of mixing tools (ploughshare, toothed ploughshare, blade-type, toothed blade, ribbon), available with anti-wear coating on request
- Maximum operating comfort
- Quick release mixing vessel (MLH 6 and 12 only)
- Equipment for liquid injection
- Special surface treatment (mirror polishing mirror, Teflon liner)
- Heating/cooling jacketed mixing chamber